Saturday, August 23, 2008

Friends Don't Let Friends Drink Friends


Thirsty? Feeling a little drained and need a pick me up? Don't go drinking off your friend's neck. Instead, try the new sexy Tru Blood synthetic blood nourishment beverage. All flavor without the bite.
The new HBO series True Blood starts September 7th at 9 PM. It's from the creators of Six Feet Under and is based on the Southern Vampire novels by Charlaine Harris.

I read the first book and enjoyed it. A little too much romance for my liking. But it was quirky and a different concept than other vampire tales. Vampires finally coming out of the closet. Great idea.

There is a ton of fun promotions for this new show. I haven't even seen the show and I already want to purchase stuff from the online store. Check it out.

the trailer
bloodcopy - chronicles the integration of vampires with humans
the comic book
dating...at lovebitten
vampire haters
american vampire league - facebook

No comments: