Tuesday, September 2, 2008

39 clues


There's a new junior fiction adventure series coming September 9th. But, it's not just about the ten book series. There are trading cards and an adventure to play where you can win big prizes. Its Scholastic's immersive experience. There's another twist. Each book will be written by a different well known author. The first book has been penned by Rick Riordan of the Percy Jackson and the Olympians fame. All of this sounds like a great set-up to the possible movie by Mr. Spielberg since he already purchased the rights.
I read the first few pages and I am intrigued. I will probably read the books. But I am not sure how much of the gaming piece I will become involved. All I need is another series of books to read. My pile is getting waist deep.

No comments: