Saturday, May 16, 2009

2ne1


Here's my newest music crush in the world of guilty pleasures. It's 2NE1, the all girl, Korean pop/rap group. They're pure pop culture and I love it. It makes me almost want to be a young, thin, Asian woman.

The first official single Fire was released on May 11 and is accompanied by two separate videos. Who doesn't want options? Look below for both options. If you find yourself excited and want more, check out the YG Entertainment (the company behind this new invention) site.



3 comments:

Ben said...

Run these in HD. Look closely and you can see the seams on the sides of their faces (ala a plastic Barbie). I haven't been able to make out the speakers in their backs, or where you pull the string, but I'll keep looking. ;-)

albeitalways said...

^

You sure have some imagination there buddy. -.- You might as well say that every single idol group in Korea are living mannequins.

paula b said...

I too have fallen into the Young Korean girl pop fan club. SNSD-GeeGee

No idea what they are saying, but man, I can butcher it like nobody's business!