Tuesday, August 19, 2008

a victim of fashion


We have all seen it. Maybe even worn something that falls in the category. It's Fashion Victom. Sad but true. Some people just are not equipped with the ability to match plaids with solids. Plaid and paisley are not a winning combo. Now, I am not talking about the fashion divas of the high end runway. The designers have special rules not for someone of my small couture knowledge to judge. I leave that to someone else that I know. For he does really know all.

Let's enjoy special moments that we can all appreciate. I provide here advice, humor, and a real sense of style. On with the show!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey neighbor! Yay -- you are on Blogger, too! Let's definitely link our blogs. You would've considered me a fashion victim today -- I rode my bike to work, packed the wrong slacks and forgot my socks. Ugh!